Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tit insides

[namewitheld] Incase you're still wondering I work in a Surgery.
[namewitheld] I've seen more tits then pretty much everyone in this channel
[Tobin] You don't clean horse bums? :(
[namewitheld] Sorry no =(
[Tobin] surreptitious pics of patient titties plx
[namewitheld] Illegal =P
[Tobin] jaywalking is illegal
[namewitheld] Yeah but I don't think acting cute, and saying sorry will get me out of breaking patient confidentiality
[namewitheld] I can show you tit insides though =P
[Tobin] just crop their faces out
[Tobin] link
[namewitheld] let me upload
[namewitheld] http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boobsxw5.jpg
[Tobin] wow that looks like fruit salad
[namewitheld] Hehehe
[Tobin] like cubed canned peaches
[namewitheld] I think it looks like bloody clouds
[namewitheld] Fluffy
[Tobin] or chopped up tit insides
[namewitheld] maybe that too
[Tobin] i can sleep now, thx
[namewitheld] =)
[Tobin] that's how my balls looked after 2 years of forced horseback riding lessons
[Tobin] ok sleepz!
[namewitheld] Horse riding is awesome =P
[namewitheld] Sweetdreams

No comments: